I am a Pyrate...Buccaneer of The New World...many know me as Capt. John Swallow. This is some o' me treasure...
I've always loved photography and capturing images of the world around me.
The photo of me (above) was taken in Trinidad/Tobago, W.I. a long time ago, but is one of my favourite shots (I call it "Old Man & The Sea")...and one of the reasons I capture art and memories with my camera.
I have some very artistic relations...and I hope to live up to their art with my own flair!
Find me at: http://eddshots.com
27 Apr 2014 — 14 views, 1 favorite
27 Apr 2014 — 10 views, 1 favorite
27 Apr 2014 — 16 views, 2 favorites
25 Jun 2013 — 95 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?