I just took up photography at the urging of my wife. Actually, I saw how much fun she was having with it & I decided to move in on her turf. Now I'm infected with the "shutter bug". yeah, that was lame. I don't have a particular style as I've just begun this wonderful journey but i do tend to gravitate towards the abstract. They're the kinds of pics that inspire me so I tend to emulate my inspirations.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
16 Jan 2008 — 209 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?