I am an earthling, human, man, american, virginian, father, husband, son, brother, uncle, christian, friend, neighbor, employee, pool player, and enthusiastic photographer.
Photography both challenges and rewards me. Ever since I picked up the "Street" edition of JPG, I have been inspired by the many awesome contributors. I especially like the edgy feel that many of pictures here have.
I hope to have one of my shots published someday.
Find me at: http://www.bakerstreetphoto.com
- +JPG+ since July 2010
- *2 hot photos
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?