I am a counselor and have been hooked on photography since taking a class in college in 1973. I love my work and I love taking photos - I find both very rewarding. I use a Nikon D-90, an Olympus XZ-1, a Canon SX200IS, plus my iPhone-4. Before 2003 it was film. I live in Kansas City.
13 Jul 2010 — 8 views
20 Mar 2010 — 22 views
20 Mar 2010 — 24 views
15 Mar 2010 — 30 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?