I was born in New Delhi in 1951, and am still living here, after a few years spent in other Indian cities. My interest in photography started many years ago, and my first cameras were an Agfa Clik III and a Kodak (Brownie, I think). Obviously, they were film cameras, and most of the work done then was in Black and White.
Have recently switched to digital, and am loving it.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
101 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
93 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?