I was born in New Delhi in 1951, and am still living here, after a few years spent in other Indian cities. My interest in photography started many years ago, and my first cameras were an Agfa Clik III and a Kodak (Brownie, I think). Obviously, they were film cameras, and most of the work done then was in Black and White.
Have recently switched to digital, and am loving it.
6 Jun 2012 — 10 views
9 Apr 2012 — 12 views, 5 favorites
9 Apr 2012 — 22 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
95 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?