I was born in New Delhi in 1951, and am still living here, after a few years spent in other Indian cities. My interest in photography started many years ago, and my first cameras were an Agfa Clik III and a Kodak (Brownie, I think). Obviously, they were film cameras, and most of the work done then was in Black and White.
Have recently switched to digital, and am loving it.
18 Dec 2010 — 734 views
Fascinating architecture - kind of stuck in time!
16 Dec 2010 — 881 views
At the annual livestock fair in Pushkar, Rajasthan, India.
15 Dec 2010 — 1228 views
Winter mornings bring wonderful sunrises, adding fun to the chill. I love the look of the sunshine lacing through the leaves of the trees.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
227 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
234 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?