I am 24 years old and I picked up a camera for the first time when i was 8 years old and I haven't stopped since. I have been fighting CVID for several years and my camera is my escape. I can only hope my images speak for me.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
26 May 2010 — 38 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?