I took up photography about ten years ago as a hobby and progressively got more involved in the art to the point of starting my own photography studio. I recently became a Certified Professional Photographer after passing a comprehensive test and submitting real customers' images to a panel of professional master photographers for review and approval.
I believe that the best results are most often achieved when the person being photographed is relaxed and at ease with the process, environme
Find me at: http://www.brogen.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?