An amateur who is still groping her way with the lens. Too lazy to read manuals but loves to fumble with knobs and switches. Her first affair with photography was in 3rd grade when she pulled out a whole roll of film from her Mom’s camera to have a quick peek at how she looked before the film was developed. A nocturnal being who does not have the word "breakfast" in her vocabulary and believes that coffee makes the world go round.
Please visit www.travelroamers.com
Find me at: http://www.travelroamers.com
2 Oct 2011 — 2020 views
A female photographer ventures into a cockpit arena for the first time and goes out marred with one of life's harsh realities.
15 Sep 2011 — 3592 views
Excavation and cremation of the skeletal remains of 575 Japanese soldiers who died in Saipan during the World War 2.
26 Aug 2011 — 2105 views
Japanese groups honor their families and relatives who leapt to their deaths from Banzai Cliff and Suicide Cliff in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
405 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?