Retired from graphic designer/photographer job at Napa Valley College as of March 2, 2012, 5 p.m.
Still freelancing as a photojournalist. You can find me occasionally on Napa Patch.
Thanks for the favorites, comments and the like. And if you favorite or comment on a votable, appreciate the vote, too.
There is a vast difference between confidence & arrogance.
A good photo & a good haiku are first cousins.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?