Ramsay de Give
I am a visual storyteller. I enjoy watching people, and translating their motions into photographs, then sharing.
Currently I am a freelance photographer based in Brooklyn, New York.
You can find me exploring the city of New York, concerning myself with all things connected to photo / video / audio storytelling, as well as some garden installation on the side.
Find me at: http://www.ramsaydegive.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?