I am a San Francisco Bay Area photographer. I have been observing and documenting the ‘Urban Landscape’ found in and around California and the world since the 1970s. I am part of a generation of young photographers who questioned and expanded two seemingly fixed categories, landscape and documentary photography into something new. Since that time, I have continued to draw my inspiration from the aesthetics of the everyday, turning the least monumental of subjects — automobiles, advertiseme
Find me at: http://gschatan.zenfolio.com
29 Oct 2012 — 1167 views
I Livined in Half Moon Bay for almost a year. As luck would have it, I discovered the world of huge pumpkins and their masters.
9 Aug 2011 — 2666 views
'Chamarita Festival' A religious festival rooted in Portuguese history dating back to the 14th century. Celebrated annually in the town of Half Moon Bay, California.
27 Jun 2011 — 3047 views
The 140th Portuguese 'Chamarita' or Holy Ghost Festival, celebrated in Half Moon Bay on California's beautiful central coast.
11 Feb 2011 — 554 views
Growing up in Los Angeles, owning my first car at age 15 was a rite of passage especially in Southern California.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?