Once upon a time I was doing something important, documenting time & things for humanity. Today, more than anything I just want to feel good, one thing that gives me that sensation is watching others in bliss. Maybe just for a moment while viewing something sublime. Wonderful energy flows thru me while I'm creating, it is completely uninhibited. That's all I'm about now, catching that wellness. Art is truly magical in every way, can you feel it?
Copyright 2010 Christopher Boswell 253-209-1854
Find me at: http://americastockphoto.com
25 Mar 2009 — 132 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
217 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?