Once upon a time I was doing something important, documenting time & things for humanity. Today, more than anything I just want to feel good, one thing that gives me that sensation is watching others in bliss. Maybe just for a moment while viewing something sublime. Wonderful energy flows thru me while I'm creating, it is completely uninhibited. That's all I'm about now, catching that wellness. Art is truly magical in every way, can you feel it?
Copyright 2010 Christopher Boswell 253-209-1854
Find me at: http://americastockphoto.com
25 Mar 2009 — 132 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?