Born and raised in San Diego, Rebecca Joelson has loved cameras from the very beginning. Nicknamed "Little Miss Hollywood" by her grandparents, Rebecca always loved posing for the camera. When she finally got behind the lens she fell head over heels in love and hasn't looked back. Photographing people brings purpose to waking up everyday even when all the work doesn't let her sleep at night. Rebecca is available for freelance work worldwide and is currently seeking representation.
Find me at: http://www.rebeccajoelson.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
413 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?