Born and raised in San Diego, Rebecca Joelson has loved cameras from the very beginning. Nicknamed "Little Miss Hollywood" by her grandparents, Rebecca always loved posing for the camera. When she finally got behind the lens she fell head over heels in love and hasn't looked back. Photographing people brings purpose to waking up everyday even when all the work doesn't let her sleep at night. Rebecca is available for freelance work worldwide and is currently seeking representation.
Find me at: http://www.rebeccajoelson.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?