I am continually building and criticizing and nurturing and destroying my habit for art. And with that came a camera. And then there was light, and shutter, and film, and lens, and pixels and love. Blurting into a world of still-frames. But really, I'm a high school student and I've recently come to find love for the photography world. I wish I could attach a camera to my eye itself but for now taking one with me everywhere will do. An amateur, but always learning or at least trying. Inspire me!
25 Jan 2010 — 26 views
1 Aug 2009 — 57 views
15 Jun 2009 — 99 views, 1 favorite, 1 comment
15 Jun 2009 — 35 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
224 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?