A world traveler that can speak some Japanese, Cantonese and German. I have over 1,300,000 miles flown. As a result, I began to study photography to augment my travel experiences. Open to all cultures and love of all foods, I plan more photos of the people I meet the world over.
I enjoy testing my camera & lenses in various settings & conditions. Learning the various aspects of Leica, Zeiss (Contax & Hasselblad) as well as Nikon & Canon, provides me with unique challenges.
Find me at: http://www.exptech.com
- +JPG+ since November 2010
- *2 hot photos
29 Apr 2013 — 16 views, 1 favorite
15 Apr 2013 — 12 views, 2 favorites
11 Apr 2013 — 23 views, 1 favorite
7 Apr 2013 — 13 views, 1 favorite
7 Apr 2013 — 14 views, 2 favorites
7 Apr 2013 — 12 views
7 Apr 2013 — 5 views, 1 favorite
6 Apr 2013 — 11 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?