A world traveler that can speak some Japanese, Cantonese and German. I have over 1,300,000 miles flown. As a result, I began to study photography to augment my travel experiences. Open to all cultures and love of all foods, I plan more photos of the people I meet the world over.
I enjoy testing my camera & lenses in various settings & conditions. Learning the various aspects of Leica, Zeiss (Contax & Hasselblad) as well as Nikon & Canon, provides me with unique challenges.
Find me at: http://www.exptech.com
- +JPG+ since November 2010
- *2 hot photos
10 Jan 2014 — 11 views, 3 favorites
3 Jan 2014 — 26 views, 3 favorites
3 Jan 2014 — 16 views, 2 favorites
31 Dec 2013 — 17 views, 1 favorite
24 Dec 2013 — 9 views, 3 favorites
21 Dec 2013 — 31 views, 3 favorites
5 Dec 2013 — 6 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?