Half of my work reflects the world of the forgotten. Growing up near Detroit, there was no shortage of this. Mostly I found myself intrigued by the beautiful architecture of a city in neglect, and wanted to document it before it all disappeared. I've taken a lot of slack from people because I choose to do this. This isn't exploitation. It's appreciation of something that is almost extinct. Now that I live in Madison, I can focus on nature and portraits. Most of the buildings are intact here.
Find me at: http://bethanyhelzer.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?