Half of my work reflects the world of the forgotten. Growing up near Detroit, there was no shortage of this. Mostly I found myself intrigued by the beautiful architecture of a city in neglect, and wanted to document it before it all disappeared. I've taken a lot of slack from people because I choose to do this. This isn't exploitation. It's appreciation of something that is almost extinct. Now that I live in Madison, I can focus on nature and portraits. Most of the buildings are intact here.
Find me at: http://bethanyhelzer.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
340 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?