I live in Houston and in Chappell Hill, Texas with my wife Linda. I am also a writer and have published a prose collection, UNDER A RIVERBED SKY, and a book of stage monologues for actors, HEART SPEAK. I move back and forth between words and images, and sometimes create pieces which include both. I teach creative writing to adults at The Women's Institute in Houston.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?