I live in Houston and in Chappell Hill, Texas with my wife Linda. I am also a writer and have published a prose collection, UNDER A RIVERBED SKY, and a book of stage monologues for actors, HEART SPEAK. I move back and forth between words and images, and sometimes create pieces which include both. I teach creative writing to adults at The Women's Institute in Houston.
9 May 2010 — 16 views
8 May 2010 — 58 views
8 May 2010 — 46 views, 1 favorite
6 May 2010 — 18 views
6 May 2010 — 14 views
5 May 2010 — 61 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?