I use a 50-year-old Rolleiflex for my frames. So i've almost given up on digital and moved towards medium format film. The quality medium format provides and the idea of photography it carries - you need to know what you are doing, otherwise you just ruin your shot - is something i really like.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
23 Nov 2007 — 829 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?