I use a 50-year-old Rolleiflex for my frames. So i've almost given up on digital and moved towards medium format film. The quality medium format provides and the idea of photography it carries - you need to know what you are doing, otherwise you just ruin your shot - is something i really like.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
23 Nov 2007 — 2864 views
How come some portraits look really eye catching and some doesn't? Ask no more, here are 10 tips you need for shooting of people.
Enter "Macro Mosaic"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
373 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?