I was drawn to photography at an early age and acted upon this interest in 2004 because photographic images always fascinated me when looking at them, and still do.
My main interest in picking up a magazine is merely to look at the images and wonder if I could recreate that same image and wonder "how did they do that, it looks amazing?”.
Photography now plays a strong role in my life and I am proud to be part of this wonderful world of photography that seems so mysterious to many.
Find me at: http://www.randymayesphotography.ca
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?