I was drawn to photography at an early age and acted upon this interest in 2004 because photographic images always fascinated me when looking at them, and still do.
My main interest in picking up a magazine is merely to look at the images and wonder if I could recreate that same image and wonder "how did they do that, it looks amazing?”.
Photography now plays a strong role in my life and I am proud to be part of this wonderful world of photography that seems so mysterious to many.
Find me at: http://www.randymayesphotography.ca
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?