I am a photographer based in the US. Born in the UK and introduced to photography by my father when I was about 7. I am currently a student at the NYIP.
I have been lucky enough to travel extensively and have my camera in my hand.
Remember, "It is our imperfections that make us beautiful, individual and human."
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?