a simple guy...I've been a paramedic for over 20 years and seen plenty of life and more death than I care to remember. I currently run emergency services in a major US city and spend much of my traveling for various projects.
My dad started me taking pictures in 1980 with a 35mm. When I all of a sudden learned that film was expensive (in high school) I took a long hiatus from photography. Then about two years ago I picked up my first digital slr....the rest is history. I'm hooked. Again.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
137 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
197 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?