Robert J Ross
i first hear the calling to photography at a young age. As a child i would sit for hours looking thur issues of Life, Look, and National Geographic, over and over. When i got my first 35mm before my junior year of high school i was hooked. i photographed everything in my path, and many were bad, awful, but every journey starts with the first step. Now forty years later i'm still here.
A photograph is not turth or reality, but the photographers version of that moment.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?