Robert J Ross
i first hear the calling to photography at a young age. As a child i would sit for hours looking thur issues of Life, Look, and National Geographic, over and over. When i got my first 35mm before my junior year of high school i was hooked. i photographed everything in my path, and many were bad, awful, but every journey starts with the first step. Now forty years later i'm still here.
A photograph is not turth or reality, but the photographers version of that moment.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
449 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?