My name is Rob Gregory. I am 29 years old and from Atlanta, GA. I have loved photography ever since I first picked up a camera when I was 15 years old.
On October 27, 2010, I was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer in my right calf, known as a high grade Monophasic Synovial Sarcoma.
I am now temporarily living in New York City while I fight this disease.
Find me at: http://SurvivingSarcoma.com
12 Jan 2011 — 18 views
27 Dec 2010 — 23 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?