My eyes were opened to photography in middle school. We built our own pinhole cameras and captured images on photographic paper. From then on, I knew photography was going to be my creative outlet. With my photographs I hope to inspire the viewer to take a closer look at the environment around us. I hope you enjoy the samples of my work.
Find me at: http://www.chansenphoto.com
2 Jun 2007 — 255 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
42 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
97 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?