I was born in 1973 in Rome, Italy.
The street is my inspiration and, of course, Doisneau, Bresson, Erwitt are my miths.
Some of my works are very minimalistic, I love representing the smallness of the human being and the dramatic side of any situation. I'm interested by the contrasts between people and things, my hometown has helped me a lot along this path.
In 2010 and 2009 I have received 4 "Honorable Mention" in the "International Photography Awards (IPA)" for my pictures.
Find me at: http://www.riccardo-romano.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do I search for my name?
A: Do you know?