I am an amateur photographer that loves the outdoors and backyard birding. I use a Nikon D300 and Sony RX100. I appreciate digital photography because of the instant feedback and ability to experiment on the fly.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
14 Feb 2015 — 11 views
13 Feb 2015 — 22 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?