I am an amateur photographer that loves the outdoors and backyard birding. I use a Nikon D300 and Sony RX100. I appreciate digital photography because of the instant feedback and ability to experiment on the fly.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
12 Jan 2014 — 8 views
In "Photo Challenge: Smooth and Rough Around the Edges"
4 Jan 2014 — 10 views, 1 favorite
31 Dec 2013 — 6 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?