I have been shooting so long, my first camera was a Kodak Disc.
My favorite place in the world used to be inside of a darkroom.
When my trusty Minolta finally died...another photographer friend sweet-talked me into going "Digital" (gasp)
I hate to admit it, but I don't know how I lived without a digital camera for so long.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
8 Apr 2009 — 94 views, 2 favorites
18 Mar 2009 — 84 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?