I am a retired university administrator and now have the time to get more involved in photography as a hobby. I use a Nikon D40 and enjoy all kinds of subjects. Of course I shoot a lot of our 3 grandkids. My wife and I travel a good bit and try to stay off the Interstate highways. We never miss a chance to visit the wineries we pass along the way. Thanks to my daughter-in-law, Amy, for alerting me to this site and magazine.
8 Jul 2008 — 72 views, 2 favorites
8 Jul 2008 — 70 views, 2 favorites
5 Jun 2008 — 70 views
1 Jun 2008 — 127 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
42 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
99 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?