I am Richard Waters, of PhotoThree Photography in Dayton, Ohio. Working in digital media and try to think outside the box . My photography background is self taught ,as a freelance photographer I have gained much experience. I also worked as the Official Track Photographer for Kil-Kare Dragway 2005 till Sept. 2011 which has taken me to various levels of self achievement including weddings, portraiture, boudoir and portfolio building for models. I enjoy shooting outdoors,so the world is my canvas
Find me at: http://www.PhotoThree.net
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
267 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?