So since I'm lazy and looks like JPG will survive I thought i should change my bio...I am a mechanical engineering student at Lehigh University. I shoot everything from people to planes, I shoot film on my Minolta XD-5, my Lomo L-CA+ and digital on my D90, everything that is currently posted here is film. I will ad much much more to this bio when I get the chance. Enjoy, feel free to comment and criticize :-D
Find me at: http://www.lomohomes.com
4 Aug 2008 — 71 views, 1 favorite
4 Aug 2008 — 56 views, 1 favorite
1 Aug 2008 — 59 views, 1 favorite
1 Aug 2008 — 74 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?