So since I'm lazy and looks like JPG will survive I thought i should change my bio...I am a mechanical engineering student at Lehigh University. I shoot everything from people to planes, I shoot film on my Minolta XD-5, my Lomo L-CA+ and digital on my D90, everything that is currently posted here is film. I will ad much much more to this bio when I get the chance. Enjoy, feel free to comment and criticize :-D
Find me at: http://www.lomohomes.com
16 Oct 2008 — 597 views
My dear contacts, please leave your opinions and love on my photo Grannies electric sky garage.
13 Aug 2008 — 762 views
im about to do a formal shoot out side wereever with a young lady maybe ill put together a small DIY studio but i need..
12 Aug 2008 — 761 views
I have been thinking of making prints of some of my photos and attempting to sell them
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
374 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?