So since I'm lazy and looks like JPG will survive I thought i should change my bio...I am a mechanical engineering student at Lehigh University. I shoot everything from people to planes, I shoot film on my Minolta XD-5, my Lomo L-CA+ and digital on my D90, everything that is currently posted here is film. I will ad much much more to this bio when I get the chance. Enjoy, feel free to comment and criticize :-D
Find me at: http://www.lomohomes.com
16 Oct 2008 — 593 views
My dear contacts, please leave your opinions and love on my photo Grannies electric sky garage.
13 Aug 2008 — 760 views
im about to do a formal shoot out side wereever with a young lady maybe ill put together a small DIY studio but i need..
12 Aug 2008 — 756 views
I have been thinking of making prints of some of my photos and attempting to sell them
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?