I regularly update old works with new ideas (there is no rhyme or reason to my work), I am never totally satisfied with an image (see previous comment), I break rules (what rules), I use Photoshop (Elements 10), I don't have an expensive camera (Canon EOS 1000D), I waste too much time editing (I should be doing the work I am paid to do...teaching), I wish I spent more time commenting on others' work (I am working on this), I see so much beauty in the world (but I don't film plastic bags).
- +JPG+ since June 2011
- *4 hot photos
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?