I am a retired Postmaster who has always had a passion for photography and now I am living that passion everyday and loving it. I believe in leaving a little bit of history behind for the future generations to go over and say, " This is my family". It is just an awesome experience to go out and shoot all day and at the end of the day to have a master piece to share. I really love portraiture photography most of all. Having 8 grandchildren I never run out of models to shoot here in Cajun country.
20 Dec 2012 — 2 views
5 Jun 2012 — 4 views
24 May 2012 — 6 views
24 May 2012 — 4 views, 1 favorite
24 May 2012 — 3 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
128 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
118 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?