I am more of a documenative photographer. My work doesn't really have any real realtion to a feeling or emotion i may have i just get an idea and run with it. Im a photo major & comdes minor & i am just beginning my photo adventure. I like shooting more modern-stuctured things, old broken down buildings, hands, fashion photography, odd angle shots, abstract & out of the ordinary things. I don't love a challege but i like to be pushed to work harder.
8 Oct 2007 — 136 views
8 Oct 2007 — 125 views
8 Oct 2007 — 133 views
17 Sep 2007 — 164 views
17 Sep 2007 — 145 views
10 Aug 2007 — 132 views
10 Aug 2007 — 188 views
10 Aug 2007 — 166 views
10 Aug 2007 — 200 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
434 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?