Long time SF Bay Area resident. Retired in 2000 and moved to Southern Arizona. I am 35 miles North of Nogales, Sonora Mexico and 25 miles South of Tucson in Green Valley, Az.
The desert presents its problems with shooting pics, very narrow band of good usable light. Early am and late afternoon. I worked for a year in 2002-3 for CoStar and photographed over 6000 commercial properties in and around Tucson. It was a fun project, we had M/B Vans with a 30' Pneumatic boom with a Canon 1D atop of i
9 Dec 2012 — 30 views
In "Photo Challenge: What's on the Horizon"
20 Jul 2011 — 6 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?