I see the world through my camera. I capture moments so they will never be forgotten and record so I can hit play. I don't think pictures put you in the past; pictures bring the past to the present. Simple memories are captured, from a bad hair day to your walk down the aisle. I take pictures to express myself. To show people what I see. I live behind and in front of the camera. A million things are going on in the world just waiting to be captured.
Canon Rebel T1
Find me at: http://www.perrellipictures.shutterfly.com
18 Jun 2009 — 68 views
18 Jun 2009 — 52 views
18 Jun 2009 — 40 views
3 Jun 2009 — 59 views
3 Jun 2009 — 63 views
3 Jun 2009 — 38 views
3 Jun 2009 — 46 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?