I am currently a student who attends Columbia College, in Chicago, IL. My major includes Documentary and Commercial photography. I work as a freelance photographer, and am constantly working day by day to expand my portfolio. I use a stream of cameras for different ideas and sets. My current digital outfit includes, a Canon 5D, Canon L Series 24-105mm lens, and a Canon Speedlite EXII.
P.S. I don't go by samgoveWHAT
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
10 Jan 2009 — 57 views
10 Jan 2009 — 47 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?