I am currently a student who attends Columbia College, in Chicago, IL. My major includes Documentary and Commercial photography. I work as a freelance photographer, and am constantly working day by day to expand my portfolio. I use a stream of cameras for different ideas and sets. My current digital outfit includes, a Canon 5D, Canon L Series 24-105mm lens, and a Canon Speedlite EXII.
P.S. I don't go by samgoveWHAT
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?