I always been taking pictures, polaroid when i was a kid (and still). I love photo, as music this form of art makes me feel a lot of emotion, i love taking pictures, try new things, taking photo of the moment, love street photography, playing with light, shapes, reflections and most of all i love spending hours looking to others photo, find them so good, make me travel. Once everything became photo and photo an absolut need
thanks all for ur nice comments
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?