I’m a vagabond traveler currently teaching English in Japan. I like travel, history, festivals, culture, and good beer. I’ve been to about 30 countries though some no bigger than a kitchen table. I’ve run with the bulls of Pamplona, hiked the Inca Trail, got mugged in Mexico City, floated down the Nile in old boat, climbed the Great Pyramid of Egypt, got ripped at Oktoberfest, and rode the Tokyo Yamanote Halloween Party Train.
Find me at: http://samuraidave.wordpress.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?