I was born and raised in Romania. Like many others, as a little child I had to interrupt my education to go to school. During those confusing years I spend in school, I put my hands on a Pentax Z-10 camera and got hooked in the world of photography. At first I was attracted mostly by nature photography but in the last few years I turned to portrait. I find portrait photography to be fascinating.
I often imagine a short story, in witch my model has the leading role.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?